Who is Responsible for the management of your data?
The AltamarCAM group entities will be responsible for the management of your data and the address is Paseo de la Castellana, 91, 28046, Madrid.
The AltamarCAM group has Data Protection Officers who are entrusted to supervise compliance with data protection whom you can contact at any time at the following email addresses:
The personal data that AltamarCAM will manage to evaluate your application
The AltamarCAM group manages the personal data provided by you with the purpose of evaluating your application and professional suitability within any of the AltamarCAM group entities. As such, its management will be defined according to the application and the openings in AltamarCAM group entities. The entities will manage the data according to the consent that you provide for its management, either on the AltamarCAM website or via email.
The data that AltamarCAM handles to evaluate your application will be:
- Data related to your identification (such as, name, national identity number, Passport number, nationality, place and date of birth, gender, photograph, IP address, video);
- Contact details (such as, postal address, email address, telephone number);
- Academic and employment details (such as, level of education, annual review, remuneration);
- Data derived from your relationship with us (interviews, notes and comments about applicants, CVs);
AltamarCAM group never collects personal data related to ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetics or data related to sex life orientation, unless there is a legal requirement to do so. In the event that such data is required AltamarCAM group would only do so with your previous and explicit consent.
With whom does ALTAMARCAM share its employees’ data management?
Providing your data on AltamarCAM website implies that your profile could be of interest for any of the vacancies in any of AltamarCAM group companies.
Aside from the eventuality of data sharing between the various AltamarCAM group companies to assess your application, there is no release of data to third parties.
Retaining your data
AltamarCAM group will store your data as long as your profile matches that of an opening conducted by one of the group companies. The data will be destroyed within one year. Without prejudice to the aforementioned, in specific cases for highly qualified profiles and keeping in mind potential openings within the group, it is possible that your data will be retained for longer.
In either case, you will always be able to contact us to stop or restrict the use of your data, through one of the following email addresses:
AltamarCAM group has a centralized information system to store your CV, and thus complies with the adequate security measures to prevent any alteration or loss of information.
Exercising your data protection rights
You can exercise the following data protection rights:
- access: you can obtain information related to the use of your personal data and a copy of the actual data.
- rectification: if you believe your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you can request for the data to be modified accordingly.
- erasure: you may require the elimination of your personal data, to the extent permitted by law..
- limitation: you can request to limit the use of your personal data.
- objection: you may object to the use of your personal data, for reasons related to your situation in particular.
- revoke your consent: once you have granted consent for the use of your personal data, you have the right to revoke said consent at any time.
- data portability: whenever it is legally applicable, you have the right to have all of the personal data you provided returned to you or, wherever possible, forwarded to a third party.
If you wish to exercise any of the abovementioned rights, please send an email, with a copy of you DNI (National ID) to the AltamarCAM group Data Protection Officers:
Potential claims regarding data protection
Any claim regarding your personal information can be sent to the AltamarCAM group Data Protection Officer firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that the interested party is in Germany you may contact: email@example.com. In either case, you will always be able to present your claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency or to the Deutscher Bundestag as the authorities in data protection matters https://www.aepd.es/es C/Jorge Juan 6, 28001, Madrid. Tel: 901.100.099/91.266.35.17 and https://www.bundestag.de/ Platz er Republik 1, 11011 Berlin, Tel: +49 (0)30 227 0.