Intern of Fund Finance & Operations department (Accounting)
We are hiring! Intern in the FUNDS FINANCE & OPERATIONS (Accounting) (Madrid office)
- Making of accounting entries.
- Filing of tax forms with the tax authorities. ( en esta frase tengo duda)
- Making reports to organizations such as the CNMV and the Bank of Spain.
- Carrying out bank reconciliations.
- Recent graduate in Business Administration and Management and/or similar and with experience of up to 1 year.
- Profiles close to graduation will also be considered.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills, critical spirit and high attention to detail.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Proactivity, autonomy and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- High level of English.
If you are interested, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – Subject “accounting Intern”.