We are hiring! (Madrid office)
– Management of investor’s database.
– On-boarding of investors. Draft and manage all documentation.
– Management Transfer Agent activities between other departments of the company.
– Support for requests from investors.
– Communication with depositary banks and placement agents.
– Communication with service providers.
– Support to the Operations and Investor Relations Department.
– Degree in Business Administration, similar careers.
– Professional experience in the financial sector, especially in client onboarding and/or relations with different suppliers is highly valuable.
– Required skills: administrative; documentation management; advanced skills in the Microsoft Office package (Excel, Outlook, Word) and other database.
– High attention to detail.
– Important: English level C1, being able to work in English. -German language is highly valued.
– Great written and oral communication skills.
– Ability to adapt and flexibility.
– Decision-making and professional initiative upholding internal manuals and procedures.
– Teamwork and client service orientation.
– Capacity and proactive attitude for teamwork.
– Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
If you are interested, please send us your CV and academic record to firstname.lastname@example.org – Subject “FFO Analyst”