Analyst Funds Finance and Operations Department
We are hiring!
We are looking for an Analyst for the Funds Finance and Operations department (Madrid office)
Job Description: Main Functions
- Management of investor’s database.
- On-boarding of investors. Draft and manage all documentation.
- Management Transfer Agent activities between other departments of the company.
- Support for requests from investors.
- Communication with depositary banks and placement agents.
- Communication with service providers.
- Support to the Operations and Investor Relations Department.
- Degree in Business Administration, similar careers.
- Professional experience in the financial sector, especially in client onboarding and/or relations with different suppliers is highly valuable.
- Required skills: administrative; documentation management; advanced skills in the Microsoft Office package (Excel, Outlook, Word) and other database.
- High attention to detail.
- Important: English level C1, being able to work in English. -German language is highly valued.
- Great written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and flexibility.
- Decision-making and professional initiative upholding internal manuals and procedures.
- Teamwork and client service orientation.
- Capacity and proactive attitude for teamwork.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
If you are interested, please send your CV and academic record to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject “FFO Analyst”