Real Asset Investment Analysts
WE ARE HIRING!
We are hiring! 2 Real Asset Investment Analysts (Madrid office)
- Analyzing and due diligence of investment opportunities in Infrastructure and Real Estate funds and companies.
- Analyzing and valuation of portfolios: valuation of companies / preparation of projections / analysis of comparatives.
- Follow-up and monitoring of funds and portfolio companies.
- Study and monitoring of the international Infrastructure and Real Estate market, including periodic contact with the main global funds.
- Information research, database feeding and control.
- Support to the senior Real Assets team.
- Collaboration with other areas of the firm to promote information management, specifically with the Portfolio Analytics area for reporting management.
- Degrees in Business Administration, Business Administration & Law, Economics, Engineering and similar.
- 1-2 years of professional experience, preferably in infrastructure and real estate funds, investment banking, management companies or other entities in the financial sector.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills, critical spirit and high attention to detail. Knowledge of financial markets would be an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word…).
- Good academic record.
- High level of English is a must. Other languages would be an asset.
If you are interested, please send us your CV and academic record to email@example.com – Subject “Analyst of REAL ASSETS”.