We are hiring! Intern – Portfolio Analytics department (Madrid office)
- Preparation of recurring and ad-hoc reports and analysis for investors, such as quarterly reports on Fund and Segregated Accounts activity, presentations for Annual Meetings and Supervisory Committees, market analysis and other value-added content.
- Participate in the monitoring and enrichment of our database with internal and external data.
- Perform quantitative analysis on the composition and evolution of the portfolios of the different alternative assets. Support in the activities of monitoring and analysis of the investments of Altamar Funds.
- Support in the generation of value-added content for our clients (current and potential) to position AltamarCAM as a benchmark in alternative assets globally.
- Recent graduate or in the final year of a degree in Business Administration or Engineering.
- Experience in financial sector auditing, banking/investment fund or management consulting firms through other fellowship period(s) would be an asset.
- Demonstrable analytical skills, critical thinking and attention to detail.
- Constant learning and research attitude.
- Demonstrable ability to organize and deliver results on time.
- Autonomy and proactivity to solve problems or propose new proposals.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Knowledge of financial markets would be an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and interest in Business Intelligence applications.
- Very high level of English is a must. Other languages will be an asset, preferably German.
- Good academic record is essential, to be provided together with the CV.
Interested candidates who meet the profile, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject „Portfolio Analytics Intern – Candidate’s name“.