WE ARE HIRING!
We are looking for a M&A Analyst/Merchant Banking (Madrid office)
- Support in the preparation of financial models and valuation exercises.
- Support in the preparation and presentation of presentations
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Playing a critical role in the execution of corporate transactions
- Support in the coordination of projects with the client and other advisors
- Supporting the senior team in marketing activities and strengthening client relationships
- Involvement in structuring and execution of merchant banking/club deals.
- 1-2 years relevant experience in Corporate Finance/M&A team, investment banking, boutique or similar.
- Proficient in Excel, financial modeling and good technical skills
- Ability to work in a team, but also independently. Proactive and goal oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail and organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).
- Very high level of English and Spanish essential.
- IMPORTANT: attach academic transcript
Those interested, please send your CV and transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject: „ADVISORY Analyst“.