Intern of Fund Finance & Operations department
We are hiring! Intern of FUNDS FINANCE & OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT (Madrid office)
- Support in monitoring Cash Flows of the Portfolio and Investors.
- Support in treasury management and estimation
- Support in the valuation of the Fund of Funds and portfolio monitoring.
- Relations with Auditors, Advisors and Banks
- Reporting to Regulators and Investors
- Recent graduate in Business Administration and Management and/or similar and with experience of up to 1 year. Profiles close to graduation will also be considered.
- Management, control, planning and organization skills.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Dynamic, decisive and proactive profile.
- Excellent learning skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word…)
- High level of English
If you are interested, please send us your CV and academic record to email@example.com – Subject “FFO Intern”.