We are hiring! (Madrid office) – 1 INTERN for the Finance-Accounting team (Madrid)
– Assistance in the process of integrating group companies into the consolidated financial statements.
– Analyzing of financial statements for correction of possible errors.
– Assistance to the team in any financial process depending on the needs of the department.
– Recent graduate in Business Administration and Management, Economics, or similar careers; or in the final year of studies.
– Experience in internships in similar functions, preferably in financial auditing firms, investment fund managers, or other entities in the financial sector.
– Management of accounting ERPs such as SAGE, SIGES, SAP or similar.
– Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills, critical spirit, and high attention to detail.
– Planning and organizational skills.
– Proactivity, autonomy, and organizational skills. Proficient in Microsoft office.
– Very high level of English.
If you are interested, please send us your CV and academic record to firstname.lastname@example.org – Subject “Financial Profile – CANDIDATE NAME“.