Altamar CAM Partners, the first independent company in Spain and one of the leaders in Europe in private markets, with more than €17m of assets under management, more than 250 professionals, and offices in Madrid, Barcelona, Cologne, London, Santiago de Chile and New York, selects in its Madrid office a Senior Associate / Vice President for its Finance area.
Job Description: Main Functions
- Management of the Group’s reporting and consolidation processes.
- Responsibility for the correct operation of the financial department, with direct responsibility for monthly closings.
- Management of the auditing processes of the regulated companies, as well as the global consolidated audit – coordination with the auditors.
- Reporting to the CNMV of the regulated companies.
- Continuous communication with subsidiaries.
- Assistance in the integration of the Group’s financial systems (ERPs).
- Assistance to the Management in the departmental management (department of more than 10 people) and of the offshore offices.
- At least 6-8 years of experience in financial sector firms, such as “Big Four”.
- Knowledge of accounting consolidation, CNMV regulations and extensive knowledge of auditing. IFRS experience is a plus.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills, critical thinking and high attention to detail.
- Ability to manage teams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word…).
- Very high level of English is a must.
If you are interested, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: “Finance – Audit”.