¡We are hiring! (Madrid office) – INTERN of Investor Relations team
Job Description: Main Functions
• Management and maintenance of CRM (Client Relationship Management) including meeting minutes, updating of existing and potential investor information.
• Support in the preparation of documents related to fundraising developments. Update of investors’ investment opportunities in CRM.
• Collaboration in the editing and preparation of materials related to funds in marketing period
• Support in the preparation of ad-hoc presentations to investors, including cash-flow estimates and update of funds in portfolio
• Review and preparation of distribution lists for sending communications related to events, webinars, Annual Meeting, etc.
• Support in the preparation of Due Diligence Questionnaires and follow-up of subsequent requests.
• Support in the organisation of the Annual Meeting and Supervisory Committees.
• Updating of information about the firm for various industry reference databases
• Support to the Compliance team in relation to the regular update of AML (Prevention of Money Laundering) files and sending of various communications.
• Ability to attend and follow up on client meetings.
• Recent graduates preferably in Business Administration, Economics and Financial Studies.
• Internships in financial firms will be an asset.
• Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills, critical thinking and high attention to detail. Knowledge of financial markets is an asset.
• Communication skills, interpersonal and teamwork skills, agility in learning and flexibility. Proactivity, autonomy and organisational skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office package (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word…).
• A very high level of English and knowledge of Spanish is essential. French or Italian language will be an asset.
• Good academic record.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – Subject: “Investor Relations Intern”.