¡We are hiring! (Madrid office) – ANALYST of Investor Relations team
Job Description: Main Functions
- Based in Madrid joining the European team he/she will participate in AltamarCAM international expansion,
- Working alongside AltamarCAM’s Relationship Managers in the development of new business opportunities (mainly in France or Italy)
- Gaining exposure to a wide range of Alternative strategies: Private Equity, Venture Capital, Real Estate, Infrastructures, Private Debt and Life Sciences.
- Supporting AltamarCAM’s Relationship Managers (RMs) by preparing meetings with current and potential investors.
- Monitoring the fundraising plan of the funds and tailor-made solutions
- Producing information research and CRM database feeding and control, as well as benchmarking and performing competitor analysis.
- Preparing material for client events (such as Annual Meetings, Supervisory Committees, seminars and courses).
- Doing the follow-up of the investment pipeline of clients.
- Monitoring investment portfolios (positions, expected cash flows, returns) and making fund presentations (DDQs, underlying portfolios, fee models, etc.).
- With possibility to participate in investment committees to gain a better understanding of the underlying fund portfolio, as well as in RM meetings.
- 1-3 years experience in finance (private banking, asset management, equities, fixed income, M&A)
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills, critical thinking and high attention to detail. Experience dealing with clients is an asset.
- Communication and interpersonal skills, agility in learning and flexibility. Proactivity, autonomy and excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package (mainly Excel and PowerPoint).
- A very high level of English is essential, as well as French or Italian.
- Basic level of Spanish is a must.
- Experience working abroad is an advantage.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – Subject: «Investor Relations Analyst».