We are looking for a young professional to support the firm´s effort of reinforcing its international brand by designing and implementing a wide variety of communication projects. He/she will be the key element in the coordination of all the initiatives of the firm regarding this aim, for all the investment strategies and in all the channels and geographies where the firm is present (Madrid, Barcelona, Cologne, London, New York and Santiago de Chile). He/she will report to the Chief Client Officer and member of the Executive Management Committee, and will liaise with different service providers for the implementation of the initiatives, plans and projects. He/she will cooperate in the definition of the strategies and will be the main responsible of the implementation of the day-to-day activity set up in the communication plans.
- To cooperate in the definition of the brand strategy and communication plans
- To guarantee the execution of the communication plans, he/she will:
- Coordinate internal and external content production and publication in all geographies and businesses and with regard to all media.
- Coordinate internal and external communication resources
- Have an active role in generating ideas for the branding plans execution in Europe
- Coordinate the corporate visual image policy definition and compliance
- Participate in the planning and organization of public events
- Experience of at least five years in a communication role similar to the one to be covered, preferably in the private assets industry.
- Ability to be a counterpart of senior team members and external services providers
- Ability to acquire the needed knowledge about the private assets industry in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
- Proactivity, creativity and results focus
- Good knowledge of social media processes
- The highest level of integrity
- Ability to work as part of a team in a multicultural environment
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com – Subject: “Associate / VP Communication”.