We are hiring! (Madrid or Cologne office) – Associate/Vice President of Product Development area
Job Description: Main Functions
- Working as the key operational member of the Global Product Structuring Committee (GPSC), led by the COOs.
- Guaranteeing the knowledge management needed by the GPSC.
- Supporting the GPSC activity
- The product structuring specialist will coordinate/lead new product development projects liaising with the all the areas and service providers involved.
The product structuring specialist will gain exposure to a wide range of Alternative strategies (Private Equity, Venture Capital, Real Estate, Infrastructures, Private Debt and Life Sciences) and solutions (fund of funds, co-investments, secondaries, managed accounts, etc.) and will have a key cross border role working closely with all the relevant stakeholders of the firm´s product structuring and innovation.
- 3-7 years of experience in financial institutions (private banking, asset management, fund managers, audit and tax consultancy firms or legal advisers) with exposure to relevant knowledge regarding the legal, regulatory and operational aspects of financial products structuring.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills, critical thinking and high attention to detail.
- Communication and interpersonal skills, agility in learning and flexibility. Proactivity, autonomy and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability for team working and influencing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word…).
- A very high level of English is essential.
- Experience in private markets is an advantage
- Experience working in an international environment is an advantage
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com subject: “Product Structuring Specialist”.