¡We are hiring! (Madrid office) – ANALYST of Private Equity Team
Job Description: Main Functions
- Analysis and due diligence of investment opportunities in private equity funds and companies in the context of primary, secondary and co-investment transactions.
- Portfolio analysis and valuation:
- Company valuation.
- Financial statement analysis and projections.
- Comparable performance of listed/unlisted companies.
- Tracking and monitoring of funds and portfolio companies.
- Study and monitoring of the international Private Equity market, including periodic contact with the main global funds.
- Information research, database feeding and control.
- Support to the senior Private Equity team.
- Collaboration with other areas of the firm to promote information management, specifically with the Business Development & Portfolio Analytics area for reporting management.
- 1-3 years experience preferably in private equity firms, investment banking, asset management firms or other entities in the financial sector.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills, critical thinking and high attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package (mainly Excel and PowerPoint).
- A very high level of English is essential.
- Good academic record.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: “Private Equity Analyst”.