We are hiring! (Madrid office) – Analyst Of Funds Finance & Operations Department
– Responsible for monitoring Portfolio and Investor Cash Flows.
– Responsible for the management and estimation of the cash flow of the Funds
– Support in the valuation of the Fund of Funds and portfolio monitoring.
– Liaison with Auditors, Advisors and Banks
– Reporting to Regulators and Investors
– Transversal role in the administration of Spanish and Foreign Funds of Funds.
– 1 to 3 years of professional experience. Previous experience in financial auditing is an advantage.
– Management, control, planning and organizational skills.
– High attention to detail
– Ability to work as part of a team
– Dynamic, decisive, and proactive profile.
– Excellent learning skills
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office package (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word…)
– High level of English essential
If you are interested, please send us your CV and academic record to firstname.lastname@example.org – Subject “FFO Analyst”.